The K-drip tape irrigation pipe is manufactured using seamless extrusion technology. The method of production of the drip tape irrigation pipe guarantees the impossibility to bend the pipe, disturb the flow and problems when starting the system.
K-drip is a special system with a continuous labyrinth, providing high resistance to clogging, longer use of the system and rational use of water.
The K-drip tape irrigation pipe is characterized by:
• Seamless construction for higher stability
• High quality raw materials, resistant to weather conditions and soil damage
• High resistance to tension and cracking
• Double water filtration through 110 precisely located points
• The turbulent labyrinth is designed for high clogging resistance
• Precisely shaped emitters for high flow uniformity
• Precise emitters with micro slits eliminate possible blockages when starting the system
• Clearly visible white lines for better recognition of the position of the pipe and emitters
• Available with different distances between emitters and drip flow
The K-drip tape irrigation pipe provides high-tech solutions for irrigation and improving the fertility of garden and flower crops outdoors (such as corn, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, onions, strawberries, roses, cloves); allows precise supply of water and nutrients for each plant where needed; provides protection of natural resources.
|K-drip||Diameter 16 mm; Thickness 150 microns|
|Uniformity of irrigation at a pressure of 0.7bar and length of the drip tape pipe in meters as follows|
|Flow rate of the emitter||Uniformity of the irrigation||Distance between emitters|
|0.6 liter /hour||90%||110||175||230||275|
|1.0 liter / hour||90%||76||119||153||184|
|1.5 liter / hour||90%||60||65||124||151|